Turnkey Video Surveillance for households – a new smart solution by Rostelecom
October 24, 2017, Moscow – Rostelecom PJSC (MOEX: RTKM, RTKMP; OTCQX: ROSYY) announces that it has launched a new "Video Surveillance" service to help monitor households remotely from anywhere in the world. The new system is a ready-to-use application which can be fine-tuned manually without any specific settings.
Rostelecom’s video surveillance system is an off-the-shelf OTT solution which includes a digital HD video camera with an infrared illumination which allows monitoring in complete darkness, as well as a built in microphone and a motion sensor. The system provides an easy-to-use intellectual remote monitoring and control option including:
- An intuitive web-interface and a free mobile app allowing a live online surveillance of any type of property from anywhere there is Internet access;
- Customer’s personal area to remotely control Rostelecom’s smart cameras in any premises and even cities;
- A cloud-based platform to process video files, with an archival capacity of up to 30 days;
- An automatic video recording when a sensor is triggered or camera view is overlapped (followed by an instant mobile alert);
- A forced video recording managed remotely via mobile app or web-interface.
“The desire for safety and security for the beloved ones has become one of the basic human needs in our time. Rostelecom’s "Video Surveillance" service will give our customers a piece of mind and save their time whether they want to assure of their children’s safety, check upon their parents or monitor repair works at home. The system is developed on a turn-key basis and helps users to monitor whatever is important for them in as little as just one click”.
The service is available on www.rt.ru and in Rostelecom’s sales and service centers.