Volga Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Volga Macroregional Division operates across Russia’s Volga Federal District. It was established in April 2011 on the basis of OJSC VolgaTelecom after that company was taken over by Rostelecom.
Rostelecom is represented in Russia’s Volga Federal District by is Volga Macroregional Division and 12 regional branches: Kirov, Republic of Mariy El, Republic of Mordovia, Nizhny Novgorod, Orenburg, Penza, Samara, Saratov, Republic of Tatarstan, Udmurt Republic, Ulyanovsk and Chuvash Republic.
- Dmitry Proskura, Vice-President – Director of the Volga Macroregional Division
- Denis Efremenko, Deputy Director – Technical Director
- Sergey Suchkov, Deputy Director, Corporate and Government Segments
- Irina Maltseva, Deputy Director – Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Alexey Panov, Deputy Director, CFO
- Svetlana Tolstikova, Deputy Director of Legal Affairs
- Alexey Ivonin, Deputy Director, Consumer segment
Address: Dom Svyazi, Maksima Gorkogo Square, 603000 Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Fax: 7 (831) 430-67-68, 7 (831) 437-51-84