Ural Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Ural Macroregional Division was established on the basis of OJSC Uralsvyazinform after that company was taken over by Rostelecom in April 2011.
Rostelecom Ural operates in Perm Territory, Kurgan, Sverdlovsk, and Chelyabinsk Regions, and in Tyumen Region, including Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District – Yugra and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District. With a total area of over 1.9 million sq.km., these regions are home to around 15 million people (approximately 10% of Russia’s population). One fifth of Russia’s industrial production and its key oil and gas fields are concentrated in the Urals Region.
- Anton Kolpakov, Vice-President – Director
- Igor Bagrov, Deputy Director — Technical Director
- Nikolay Kulmyakov, Deputy Director — Director for Economics and Finance
- Sergey Pasulev, Deputy Director — Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Maksim Fedotov, Deputy Director – Director, Department of Legal Affairs
- Valery Menshenin, Deputy Director - Director of regime
- Denis Sibirtsev, Deputy Director, Corporate and Government Segments
- Olga Yakimova, Deputy Director, Consumer segment
- Andrey Perfilev, PR-Director
Address: 11, Moskovskaya, 620014 Yekaterinburg, Russia
Fax: 7 (343) 379-12-90