South Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s South Macroregional Division was established in April 2011 after OJSC YuTK together with the other interregional telecom companies of Svyazinvest and Dagsvyazinform were taken over by Rostelecom.
The Division serves a unique geographical region, including the extensive coast lines of the Black and Azov Seas, where Russias top sea ports (Sochi, Gelendzhik, Anapa) are located, as well as the popular ski resorts of Krasnaya Polyana, Dombay, Arkhyz and the Elbrus area.
In 2016 the Division had a subscriber base of 3.4 million fixed-line users, more that 1.5 million broadband customers and 200,000 Interactive TV subscribers.
Rostelecom is represented in the Southern and North Caucasus Federal Districts by 10 regional branches: Astrakhan, Volgograd, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Kalmykia, Krasnodar & Adygey, Rostov, North Ossetia and Stavropol & Karachaevo-Cherkessia.
- Alexander Shipulin, Vice-President Director
- Ruslan Tanashev, Deputy Director, Corporate and Government Segments
- Anna Rodnova, Deputy Director, Consumer segment
- Vladimir Petrenko, Deputy Director - Technical Director
- Yury Averkin, Deputy Technical Director of Network Operation
- Andrey Nechepurenko, Deputy Director Director for Economics and Finance
- Alexander Burnyashev, Deputy Director Security Director
- Svetlana Litvyakova, Deputy Director Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Vitaly Pilyushenko, Deputy Director of Legal Affairs
Address: 59, Krasnaya, 350000 Krasnodar, Russia
For media inquiries:
Department of External Communications
Vyacheslav Plekhanov, Director
Phone: 7 (861) 253-20-30
Evgeny Todorova, Press Secretary
Phone: 7 (861) 259-08-66