Siberia Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Siberia Macroregional Division was established on the basis of OJSC Sibirtelecom, which together the other interregional telecom companies of OJSC Svyazinvest and OJSC Dagsvyazinform was taken over by Rostelecom.
Siberia Macroregional Division is the second area after the Far East Macroregional Division. The total length of main and intrazone communication lines in Siberia is almost 33 700 km, of which about 23 thousand kilometers of intrazonal fiber-optic communication lines. The company's share on the market of telecommunication services is more than 20%. Share on the fixed-line market - 84%, in the market of services of access to the Internet and data transmission – 33%.
Siberia Macroregional Division aims to promote the development of scientific, business, creative and personal potential of Siberia, providing residents by telecommunications services for business, education and leisure.
Rostelecom is represented in Russia’s Siberian Federal District by its Siberia Macroregional Division and 8 regional branches: Altay, Buryatia, Irkutsk, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Omsk and Tomsk.
- Nikolay Zenin, Vice-President – Director of Siberia Macroregional Division
- Maksim Kudryavtsev, Vice-President
- Alexey Gaidamak, Deputy Director – Director of operations networks
- Alexey Parfenov, Deputy Director – Director for economy and finance
- Irina Snytko, Deputy Director – Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Alexander Stolyarov, Deputy Director – Director for regime
- Arkadij Yakovlev, Deputy Director – Director of security Department
- Aleksandr Boykinya, Deputy Director – Director for work with mass segment
- Vyacheslav Kuts, Deputy Director - Director for work with corporate and government segments
- Alla Kalinina, Deputy Director - Director for legal support
Address: 53, Maksima Gorkogo, 630099 Novosibirsk, Russia
Fax: 7 (383) 223-54-45
For media inquiries:
Department of External Communication
Natalya Moiseeva, Director
Nikita Devyatov, Press secretary
Phone: 7 (383) 219-14-79