Far East Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Far East Macroregional Division operates across Russia’s Far Eastern Federal District. It was set up in April 2011 on the basis of OJSC Dalsvyaz after that company was taken over by Rostelecom.
The Division’s subscriber base in 2013 consisted of 1.4 million fixed-line users, 300,000 mobile users, 700,000 broadband customers and 300,000 pay TV subscribers.
Rostelecom Far East today comprises 7 regional branches: Amur, Kamchatka, Magadan, Primorsky, Sakhalin, Khabarovsk and Sakhatelecom.
- Alexey Sapunov, Vice-President – Director
- Ivan Lyubushkin, Deputy Director – Director for Economics and Finance
- Vitaly Dobrovolsky, Deputy Director – Security Director
- Elena Simonova, Deputy Director – Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Vitaly Dobzhinsky, Deputy Director – IT Director
- Lyubov Alekseeva, Director of Department of External Communications
- Roman Andrianov, Director, Department of Legal Affairs
- Viktor Agranat, Director, Department of Department of mobilization training, civil defense and emergencies
- Alexey Raskol, Director, Procurement Department
- Vitaly Psheno, Deputy Director – Security Director
Address: 57, Svetlanskaya, 690950 Vladivistok, Russia
Phone: 7 (423) 220-85-00
Fax: 7 (423) 240-80-30
For media inquiries:
Department of External Communications